I Belong Programme
The Ministry of European Affairs and Equality in Malta, in cooperation with the Directorate for Human Rights and Integration, is organizing the project "I belong" (Pripadam).
Stage 1: Pre-Integration Certificate:
Eligible candidates who apply for Stage 1 will be oriented to follow either all or parts of the following components of the integration programmes, to be delivered by MCAST:
- Maltese language at MQF Level 1
- English language at MQF Level 1
- Basic cultural and societal orientation at MQF Level 1
Stage 2: Integration Certificate
This is a requirement for compliance with Long-Term Resident Status for Third Country Nationals and has two components:
Cultural orientation: The social, economic, cultural and democratic history and environment of Malta, with a specific focus on the Constitution, law, democratic values and practical sessions.
- Maltese language for integration at MQF Level 2
- The Pre-Integration Certificate (Stage 1) is a compulsory requirement for registration to the Integration Certificate (Stage 2).
For more information, please contact Malta Integration Center which organizes these courses at the telephone number: +356 22 263210.
Kindly find the online application form here.
More information, please find here here.